Dull, Tired Skin? You need a shot of hydration! Discover our ‘DIY' mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier.
In one section is a hydrating formula, Garnier Fresh Mix Vitamin C acid Shot Face Mask is enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
How to Use:
1. Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line.
2. Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the juice towards the right.
3. Push the juice until the seal opens.
4. Push all the juice into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5. Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6. Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
Proven Effectiveness** After 1 week (3 applications), skin tone appears more radiant. After 4 weeks (12 applications), skin looks rested and complexion appears fresher. *vitamin C derivative **self-assessment 83 women.
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Parfum / Fragrance